Comments

13 responses to “Wick’s Endorsement Continues To Endear Him To Liberal Commie Staff, Enrage Rest of State”

1. Josh Pearson says:

Speak for yourself, you liberal commie…

2. Chris says:

if the state enforces the law, McCain and Obama will be a write in.

3. wes mantooth says:

Eric’s headline writing here has improved lately. Is someone else working under his byline?

4. Dallasite says:

Chris,

“if the state enforces the law, McCain and Obama will be a write in.”

Wow, a mouthpiece for the Libertarian Party. I never really thought I’d see one on FB.

Oh, and by the way, the State Attorney General has already stated very publicly that both candidates submitted the required paperwork prior to the conventions, and the deadline.

When your candidate has to lie and file frivolous lawsuits just to get attention, you know you’re betting on the wrong horse.

5. Allen Gwinn says:

You know guys, I’m going to take a more pragmatic position. I bet Wick won’t actually vote for Obama. He says he will, but at the last minute, he won’t go through with it. I have my AMEX platinum card (Republican edition) to bet lunch at Al Biernat’s on.

My wife and I will vote for McCain, so even if he does go through with it, we’ll balance him out and add one! 🙂

6. KRM says:

Let’s hope that Wick decides to value proven track record and substance over slick rhetoric prior to pulling the lever. Right now, he is a deer caught in the headlights of the socialist messiah.

7. Harvey Lacey says:

The only thing better in life than a pleasant routine is of course, a pleasant surprise.

Our house has a two magazine/book rack masters library. If you’re on the throne the one built into the wall on your right is my wife’s. That’s because, well, she always is. You can find the latest O and quilting today kind of stuff there.

I’ve got the left side. Because, well, it’s a political thing, plus it’s handier. It’s full of tractor and truck magazine stuff. You’d be surprised at all the stuff you can get in the mail when you’re into trucks and tractors these days.

I’m a regular guy, almost clockwork kind of regular. That’s why it’s such a pleasant routine if you know what I mean.

So this evening between supper and shower I, well, routined, because, it’s a routine thing, pleasant even. In the right magazine rack was the newest D. About six or so pages in I got the pleasant surprise part of my pleasant routine day thing.

There was Wick agreeing with me. Not a routine thing by a long shot. He did put it better than I have. But then supporting Obama wasn’t quite the reach for me as it had to have been for him, republican and all.

Way to go bro. You did good.

8. Harvey Lacey says:

Allen, there is a thread here or on D Home that shows the former Mrs Wick supports Obama too.

I see a tie in the vote off. The best thing about me and myself will make it a double down for Obama. Don’t think of it as you losing, it’s a win-win.

9. Eric Celeste says:

WM, I’m going to take your mother Dorthy Mantooth out for a nice steak dinner … and NEVER. CALL. HER. AGAIN.

10. wes mantooth says:

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! You understand me? Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

But if you’re going to take her out, make it a seafood dinner. She doesn’t like steak. Gets stuck in her dentures.

11. Rawlins Gilliland says:

I sent Wick’s editorial to anyone I suspected to be human and the shock and awe appears substantial. Say what you will; that column is drawn like a blueprint and reads like a verdict. I suspect either-side partisans will react to his conclusion (per Obama) while resisting (or ignoring) his descriptive path en route. Me? I intend to have it découpaged onto a stone tablet.

12. cs says:

@KRM, for my own edification, please explain to me what socialist means to you in 1000 words or less and try to make it make sense. Also, “Satan is a socialist” does not count.