Comments

22 responses to “Michael Davis Responds to Jim Schutze’s Response to Joyce Foreman’s Blog Post”

Will I make the Internet explode and die if I respond on my blog to Zac’s response to Michael Davis’ response to Jim Schutze’s response to Joyce Foreman’s blog post?

2. Tey says:

Back in the Land Before Blogs, people were known by what they did. Now for the price of a cup of coffee, everyone has their own, personal, bully pulpit. Feh. I’m gonna go put on some Hai Karate and listen to 8 tracks.

3. Sallycat says:

IOW, please use your own blog. Be damned the results.

These are the exact kinds of mighty winds that have been known to cause brief power outages in the Woodrow area.

5. Brandon says:

Michael Davis blogs truth. Jim Schutze blogs to blog. Joyce Foreman blogs tabloid (information based on rumor or pure speculation).
    NOTHING. EVER. GETS. FINISHED. IN DALLAS.

6. Towski says:

Including sentences, apparently.

7. amanda says:

Michael Davis shouldn’t HAVE to stoop to the level of what’s-her-faces-blog. But like all truth seekers, he’s pissed some folks off.

Nice analysis, Bethany…

Can we just hug it out now?

9. Towski says:

Oh god yes please.

10. Billusa99 says:

Can we get a link on SideDish to this, pleeeeez?

You’re wanting to hug Daniel that badly, Towski?

12. Towski says:

Who isn’t?

Desperation. It’s the loneliest cologne.

Are you sure that distinction doesn’t go to Sex Panther by Odeon? It’s illegal in nine countries… Yep, it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.

14. Zac Crain says:

I’m going to be honest with you. That smells like pure gasoline.

They’ve done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

16. Towski says:

Man, I think Zac just comment blocked me.

Poor Towski. Do you need a hug? Where’s Daniel?

18. Towski says:

That’s ok, Bethany. You’ve succesfully fulfilled my craving human contact quotient for the day.

Actually, if you parse their literature, the panther stuff gives you a 60 percent success rate on each individual encounter. Meaning that 100% of the time a woman will laugh at precisely three of your awkward jokes and precisely twice she will run her fingernails coyly along your spine and precisely once she will lightly kiss your jaw before going to a ladies’ room from which she never returns.

And for the price they’re asking? So, in short, Towski come hither. You naughty b1tch, you.

P.S. The price the cologne retailers are asking — not the women. Christ, people, as if the Panther experience hasn’t humiliated me enough already. No hookers for this boy.

P.P.S. Interestingly, if you buy the panther stuff, you keep getting direct mail offers for something called Blueballbegone.

21. MattP says:

So in Michael Davis’ blog post he bitterly complains that the DO didn’t quote him in its story on Royce West. Since I wrote that story, I can tell you that we quoted several people, from both parties, practically canonizing the state Senator.

I didn’t quote Davis, however, because he didn’t say anything interesting or insightful. From the look of his most recent blog post, he hasn’t changed.

22. ^ Live from Nashville…

I’m not bitter Pulle. I’m having a ball. You aren’t even here anymore, but glad you checked in. Sorry you couldn’t hang in the great state of Texas.