Good Samaritan Brothers Save Woman In Lake

I just have to mention this since I know the brothers that saved the woman from drowning in White Rock Lake yesterday. We have been to their house many times this summer to hang at their pool, but that usually involves floating around on rafts while we sip cocktails. I never knew they were such a good swimmers. Way to go Nick and Tad Weatherford!

Comments

9 responses to “Good Samaritan Brothers Save Woman In Lake”

1. Wes Mantooth says:

What’s the chance that she was just trying to retreive her couch?

2. AK says:

Well played, Mantooth. That elicited an audible giggle.

3. uh oh says:

Yeah me too, what does that say about us…By us I mean those of us constant readers who laughed at Mantooths couch bit and fondly remembered a day of funny bloginess recently about a couch… Ahhh the memories of surfing the net all day. I like pie.

4. LakeWWWooder says:

I once almost got stuck in the lake on a dare to see how far in it I could pull the car and still be able to back out. Looks like the same spot.

Yes, it was fun growing up here!

5. mm says:

OK, the Weebles look like Canadians on South Park. Any connection?

I don’t know. I became a Weebl and Bob addict about two years ago. The other toons are also funny – some of them aren’t so safe for work, though.

7. Bill says:

Lady Of The Lake stories just don’t have the umppff they used to.

I wish the police would focus more of their efforts on actual policing of the lake instead of setting up stop sign traps on Lakewood Blvd. Police would have been able to respond faster to the scene but they blew all their man hours on ticketing cyclists earlier in the day. That left the lake unpatrolled last night. I place most of the blame on Sheffie Kadane. He is militant in his approach against many lake patrons. Uses the police as his own wittle army ants.

8. uh oh says: