Comments

31 responses to “Dallas Does Denver: As Predicted in Cold Beer”

1. Tim Rogers says:

Christine Allison, I’m still trying to get my mind around this one. You dispatched Eric to Denver — so that he could take a picture of their newspaper?

2. missy says:

Isn’t Elizabeth Lavin with him? Why are we looking at Eric’s images?

3. Mel Cooley says:

It is riveting journalism with a twist of lime.
    Eric and his lady are doing Democratic Time.
    I say D to the Dem and E to the ric
    Up in Denver, Eric is sucking some beer.

4. Zac Crain says:

To recap the story so far: they left late; stopped early; took a detour down memory lane into the heart of a storm; drank a little; and have allegedly made it to Denver. Also, Eric’s been able to get TV and newspapers at the hotels they’ve stopped at.

5. vceleste says:

He’s not coming back? . . Is He?

6. SLR says:

vceleste:

See my comment to the “Dallas Does Denver: Hey, Where is Everyone Post?”

It’s clearly following the script — and you know the answer to your question.

(I would take Gordon Keith up on his offer.)

7. Trey Garrison says:

Eric, quit screwing around. You’re blowing my ticket to Minnesota.

8. vceleste says:

SLR:

I was just needing confirmation. I have already moved on. Gordon was the first one on my list. I love it when everything works out.

9. SLR says:

vceleste:

Your comments have consistently been some of the funnier ones on this blog. You can do far better than Eric. Gordon will be good practice for getting back in the groove, but he’s not the one for you. Consider him a mulligan. There are better men out there who can appreciate your sense of humor and (according to Eric) your over-the-top exertions in the bedchamber. And who have a full head of hair.

Eric is really pulling a Donald Crowhurst. At this point, he’s growing increasingly desperate and his mental state is deteriorating. He’s in too deep, he’s in too deep.

11. vceleste says:

hmmm . . . hair you say?

12. kerry says:

Dear D Sales Department,
    I’ve noticed that “iPhone” is one of the most frequent posts on FrontBurner. Either you are selling machines (ala the vodka placements in PageSix) or you are missing a whole lotta ad revenue.

13. Davie Dave says:

Eric is nice and all, but lets get to the real issue… has Spider Monkey been found? Is she OK? Has the trigger finger been damaged? Will photos be as blurry as her eyesight after tonights parties?

14. Tom says:

@kerry: Where were you last Friday, when the talking ad was giving away free iPhones?

15. Christine Alllison says:

I just looked through the Frontburner archives. We have never done anything remotely as lame as this so-called report. It’s not funny. It’s not cute. It’s just pathetic. Now I understand what Tim goes through every single day. I am going to Al’s to “brainstorm” (storm, Eric, storm) a solution to this.

16. Tim Rogers says:

Christine, in misspelling your own name, you have won my heart. And, come on. It’s a little cute.

But, yeah. Every single day.

17. kerry says:

I was traveling and busy making calls on my phone iPhone, reading road maps my iPhone maps, checking my schedule iCalendar, wiping my hinder with toilet paper my iPhone and trying to figure out why Apple is having so many problems with their deployment infrastructure iPhone lately.

18. Trey Garrison says:

Kerry, you’d be surprised how many of Eric’s phones, Blackberries, etc. have ended up in toilets.

19. Trey Garrison says:

Regarding the picture of the newspaper in Eric’s post — why is Johnny Knoxville protesting?

20. kerry says:

At last count he’s sunk about $1,200 or so into iPhones mobile devices in the last year. I figured with all the free advertising provided by Fronthburner that you folks would receive free iPhones phones or upgraded iPhonesdevices as they are released by Apple the manufacturer.

Because he just found out the “D” in DNC didn’t stand for douchebag.

22. Doctor Love says:

Any layoffs at The Denver Post? Good contrast to Belo’s rag. Eric knows!

23. Doctor Love says:

Bethany,

Your wrong. A Democrat is a douchebag by default.

24. steamroller says:

HEADLINE: “Spoiled Rich Kids of Democrats Protesting the Robbery of Hillary Voters”. Gosh, I love this! Fun times for conservatives.

Doctor Love: You’re

26. Jack E. Jett says:

Yes, Damn those Democrats. Why do they think they have a right to have a convention? It is a time when we doucebags and pookie ookie dookie pants get together so right wingers will have something to laugh at. Whiners,everyone of us. Douchebags r US. Don’t you agree Bethany, my little do do head pook and dookie do?

Nah, Edwards isn’t attending.

28. Sky Masterson says:

Bethany loves her some grammar…

(#99 on “Stuff White People Like”)

I do. Guilty. Grammar. Love it. Happen to be white.

I also love me some shoes.

30. PR says:

Jack E. Jett,

Democrats don’t have to get together in a convention to give people something to laugh at. We only have to watch Democrats on CNN and MSNBC to laugh.

31. Jack E. Jett says:

Yep, Lou Dobbs and Joe Scarboro are pretty crazy. However, I get most of my news from Karl Rove on Fox News cause I dig chicks in very short skirts and various manscaped host.
    Sean Hannity’s eyebrows are fair and balanced. That is why I choose to be a communist.