Comments

16 responses to “Casey Thompson (Sorta) Gets a Job”

1. Towski says:

I know there’s another Casey picture around here that could have accompanied this story…

I say we take over leading off today, because my boss is not buying my argument that the workday doesn’t start until I read it.

1. How did they know this person was the behind several Target heists? The extra silky, shiny hair, of course. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/082708dnmetshampoo.14099c11.html

3. Tom says:

2. Southwest will cut 200 flights off its winter schdeule to save on costs. Inconvenient for some, perhaps, but likely better than nickel and diming loyal customers to death.

4. Tom says:

That’s schedule, not schdeule. I was trying to type in German for some reason.

5. amanda says:

I don’t know about you Bethany, but luscious locks are a priority for me.

Me too, but I don’t use Biosilk. I use that stuff from that guy that had that reality show briefly on some channel.

Was that vague enough? You can get it at Sephora.

7. Josh Pearson says:

Sephora is expensive. Just ask my wife, she’ll show you all her receipts.

Here’s a hint, Josh – steer her toward beauty.com for the stuff she buys all the time there. It has the same stuff, and most of the time you can find it cheaper.

9. Josh Pearson says:

Thanks, Bethany. First drink is on Tim…

10. Nancy Nichols says:

what are you people talking about?

11. amandacobra says:

Bit of a threadjack here but we got a memo this morning reminding us that since the elevator in the building gets stuck a lot, we should always use the phone located inside the elevator cab to reach emergency services should we become stuck.

“Any attempts to pry the doors open are considered a serious liability for the persons inside the elevator and can cause damage. Any damage to the elevators caused by prying the doors open by persons trapped inside the elevator cab is a serious offense and persons caught damaging the elevators will be held responsible for the repair costs.”

Nice. That’s one way to pay for the inspection and repair costs, I guess.

12. amanda says:

Amanda, I double, no, TRIPLE dog dare you to both: A) pry the doors, and B) trap a large group for an extended period of time.

I additionally challenge you to have everyone singing “Kumbaya” before the drama is played out, and have Brian Loncar send a letter demanding payment for your manicure.

13. karen says:

Can you trade in the tired, “yes, he/she does” verbiage?

14. El Rey says:

The best part of being stuck in the elevator is when people start looking for the escape hatch in the ceiling. Because then you are only stuck on the roof of the elevator when it starts moving…

Also funny is watching the claustrophobic guy / girl talking about how hard it is to breath. (Yes, my dear wife, I’m talking about you.)

15. Nancy Nichols says:

FrontBurner is a scary place.

16. karen says: