That’s Your Russ Martin Update, It’s 49 Past the Hour

The Southlake police released more info on why the popular radio host was arrested over the weekend. Also looks like Russ will be on the air tomorrow, although, as he told Tim in his text posted earlier, his lawyer says he can’t discuss. Related sub-note: if you want to waste some time and see a living example of why insane comments makes Wick’s flaming bowtie extra hot, read the crush of stupid going on here. Related sub-note sub-question: the Observer has a sports blog? Is it too much to ask for someone to keep me up-to-date around here?

Comments

16 responses to “That’s Your Russ Martin Update, It’s 49 Past the Hour”

1. BSG says:

Observer Sports Blog? Surely you jest. That’s been the place to be for all “The Hammer” (Greg Williams) talk one can stand for the last three weeks.

And it’s been great.

Somebody send Eric a good old fashioned “Memo” each morning for a daily briefing. That’s the way our President conducts business. Oh . . . wait.

2. Harvey Lacey says:

I wouldn’t know Russ Martin from anyone. Heck, if ran up to me on the street and gave me a big old kiss I’d slap the bejezzus out of him. Not because he’s Russ Martin, but because he ran up and kissed me like that.

But I’d bet the donut shop against a single donut hole that if he is one of the most popular radio personalities in Dalls he’s a big dawg when it comes to personal responsibility.

Yet in real life he’s a puppy that beats up on a woman because she didn’t do what his personal responsibility.

Any man that slaps a woman isn’t much of a man.

Period.

End of story.

3. Jesse says:

If I were you, better late than never, I’d bookmark the Observer’s sports blog. It’s where I read all about Greggo and where I read first that Russ smacked his girlfriend. What does it say about a supposed news man that he’s ignorant of even where to get his news?

4. Puddin'Tane says:

Martin’s lawyer is Tim Powers.

“For when you’ve had more fun than the law allows.”

This should be good.

5. Trey Garrison says:

I’m glad we’ve reached that point in society where accusations = proof of guilt.

Things move so much faster that way.

6. Thumbelina Low says:

Yeah Trey, who can trust a woman with chunks of her hair pulled out and bruises all over her body. She probably did it too herself.
    After all, she didn’t do what she was told to do in a timely manner. I bet you still believe in WMD’s. You really love this man don’t you. I am sure the police report is full of baseless assumptions and presumptions.

7. pop says:

not on the air again…

8. Trey Garrison says:

You’d have made a fine Jacobin, Thumbelina Low.

9. Fred says:

Yeah, let’s not light the torches and grab the pitchforks just yet. I really do like Russ, and I think it’s unfair to judge him just by the warrant. If it happened then of course I am disappointed and he’s lost a fan. But I wasn’t there I don’t know either of them personally and therefore I’ll reserve judgment for the actual people we pay to judge him not the interwebs.

10. Puddin'Tane says:

Russ has control issues. Let’s face it, he’s 47 and engaged to a 27yr old?

Pathetic.

11. Thumbelina Low says:

Trey I was a major part of the French Revolution, and yet, I would still never be caught being responsible for your tax documents. The love is non-reciprocal.
    Please don’t beat me. Jesus will find you
    the right woman when he feels the time is right.

A lock of hair.
    The clothes she wore
    It’s not enough
    I want more.

Idle Idol Worship

12. Little Miss Haughty says:

What’s really sad is that Russ Martin is actually considered a personality. Why would anyone listen to that drivel masquerading as humor? I have heard more humorous things from John Wiley Price.
    I’ll bet Russ Martin is still living large in the 70’s man.

13. femalefan says:

I listen to Russ and would like to think that most of his macho attitude is just a bit. He has a lot of money and has given Amy more than she could dream of ever having. What if, just what if, he decided not to marry her…this would be perfect revenge on him. Some women will go to great lenghts to destroy a man if she does not get what she wants. Think about it. Can he be that stupid to chance losing everything?

14. Trey Garrison says:

Trial, schmial. Off with his head!

15. Trey Garrison says:

And when did I say I like Russ Martin?