Sean Avery Does Second Round With Vogue

We’re doing a cover shoot with supermodel Erin Wasson today. Because I’m a thoughtful person, I got in touch with the Stars front office to see if agitator and fashionista Sean Avery would like to meet her. Turns out he’s spending another summer doing an internship at Vogue.

Correction: As is pointed out in the comments, this is his first stint at Vogue. I thought he’d already completed one and regret the error.

Comments

9 responses to “Sean Avery Does Second Round With Vogue

1. JS says:

I’d like to meet her. Please direct me to the appropriate location!

2. Karen says:

Yes, we know all about his does-not-compute internship.

Hockey player fetches coffee for Winatour. Gay or not gay?

3. Karen says:

From May 27….

“I wanted to immerse myself in fashion,” Avery told Women’s Wear Daily. “I couldn’t think of a better place to do it than Vogue.”

4. johnny utah says:

Not gay. He bangs supermodels and throws down at the drop of a hat.

5. Josh Pearson says:

Well… he doesn’t exactly “throw down at the drop of a hat”. He’s more of a Steve Ott type of player who has skills, but excels at getting under the opponents skin.

He dropped the mitts 6 times last year, a few against some decent fighters (I’m looking at you, David Clarkson). But, most of his fights were against guys like him who don’t go that often and serve a different purpose on the ice.

This will be his seventh season in the NHL and I don’t think he’ll win any popularity contests with his opponents. With his teammates? That’s probably a different story…

6. simplesimon says:

Personally, I would not feel comfortable having my linemate/agitator proclaim, “I want to immerse myself in fashion,” to WWD.

What’s next? A Las Vegas animal act with albino tigers and a (uncomfortably) close partner?

7. allison says:

If my linemate/agitator could help me win a Stanley Cup, I wouldn’t care what he said to WWD.

8. Roscoe Purvis Coltrane says:

Erin’s an awesome hometown girl. Aside from that, maybe Mr. Avery should keep himself from drowing in fashion by letting some out… maybe a new couture Stars jersey?

9. Roscoe Purvis Coltrane says:

On second thought, maybe not.