Comments

16 responses to “Cougar Sighting in Coppell”

1. Josh Pearson says:

Those of us in Rockwall have been dealing with this for quite some time.

Nothing like getting the frantic call at work from your wife who just saw a “big freaking huge cat” (her exact words) walking through the park behind the house. Foot prints and additional sightings and pictures confirmed it was a mountain lion.

Yet another reason to keep the loaded .38 in the nightstand…

2. Jack E. Jett says:

Is the couger jewish or catholic?

3. Zac Crain says:

If you refresh FrontBurner every minute or so, you might have noticed I put up a post on this exact topic, and then immediately took it down when I saw Tim had beaten me to it.

Why did I put it up? Because Eric sent me the link. So, to recap: Eric is on vacation, and he is still all over this.

4. DM says:

Also spotted at Bennigan’s in Las Colinas and 214 at the Palomar.

5. James says:

I thouhgt the Cougar’s only hung out at Martini Park…

6. Billusa99 says:

Tim… Has the Prius put you off your snark game? This would have been the perfect segue into a link to your cover story on cougers, and how you guys beat the DMN to the punch.

7. rascalndallas says:

Haha… “footprints”… as in, like, a size seven Manolo Blahnik…?

8. El Rey says:

I think we should round up all of the pit bulls in Dallas and the Park cities and let ’em loose in Coppell…
    – I’m just kidding.

Leave the cat alone and it will only eat the weakest animals and children in Coppell. The nature lover in me is saying Mother Nature / God sent the cougar to cull the weakest from the herd. It is called a “food chain” and “survival of the fittest” for a reason. If you find yourself being chased by a cougar, remember you do not have to be the fastest runner; you just better not be the slowest…

9. Peterk says:

does it look like this

10. Tim Rogers says:

Billusa99, follow the link to “Eric.” With the money the Prius is saving me at the pump I am doubling down on Snark Co. (SNRK). Heavily invested. So don’t you worry.

11. j.d.w... says:

Zac, Tim – I had both you guys beat. Put me on the payroll?

12. publicnewssense says:

Texas mountain lions are known to seek out the Crimean Woodcock as recently seen in Dallas.

13. monkey god says:

They should be called Texas Big Hill Lions.

14. Zac Crain says:

Well played as always, j.d.w. Your starting salary is a hearty handshake. The third Friday of every month you get an “attaboy.” Once a year, a solid hair mussing.

At least that’s what they pay me.

15. Billusa99 says:

Doooh! (slapping self on forehead)

Good on ya, Tim!