Comments

9 responses to “Lance Armstrong Throws a Tantrum”

1. Mantooth says:

Roid Rage!

(somebody had to say it)

2. the amanda says:

I’ve known Lance since he was 12. He’s arrogant (before the Tour wins), and abrupt, it is his way. But once you know him, he’s great. I could see the situation unfolding… No doubt he made a mistake, but I have had my share of overly excitable bouncers. He reminds me of a certain magazine editor I know…

3. Jackson says:

Anyone with half a brain knows you can’t waltz out of a bar with a drink in hand. It’s only a “mistake” when you’re barely 21 and don’t know any better. Door people and bartenders actually go to jail – on the spot – for allowing liquor laws to be broken, and every door person or bar manager I know is trained to immediately, and without dallying, retrieve said drink from said possibly drunk patron, famous or not. The standard technique is to walk up behind the customer and take the drink out of their hand in one fell swoop so you don’t have to dicker over it. For the patron to act offended or expect to be coddled is childish. Lance should have manned up and quietly headed off into the night.

4. dave little says:

And that certain magazine editor, when miffed, can string together a line of curse words that would make andrew dice clay blush. I heard pediatricians are going to rename a baby’s
    “terrible twos” to “terrible tims”.

5. dave little says:

and why would lance be on steroids? that’s the dumbest thing i’ve ever read on here, including some of the things i’ve written. anyway, it’s super tuesday, y’all!

6. dub says:

typical Austin trash….

7. dave little says:

yeah, what’s lance ever done?

8. mike says:

Austin trash huh? The only trash I’ve ever met was in Dallas. hmmmm.