Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson

You can find more photos of their Los Cabos trip here. Below is my favorite. (And, Eric, I’m with you. Just not till the season’s over. Cause if he doesn’t play well against the Giants, well …)

tony romo jessica simpson

Comments

17 responses to “Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson”

1. Mantooth says:

Just overheard on the intercom at Valley Ranch: “Tony Romo, call from Nick Lachey re: career suicide, line 2.”

Ahem…. The season is not effing over. Regular season, sure. But you’re not done playing, so get your hiney hole out of Mexico and go practice some effing football. IJS.

3. Jim says:

Next Monday morning’s big FB question: What was more embarrassing, Romo’s fumbled snap to end the Cowboys 06-07 playoff run or Romo’s carousing with Simpson south of the boarder now that the “season is over” leading up to a blow out by the red hot Giants?

4. Chris says:

I think I will be putting money on the Giants this weekend.

5. Pink T. says:

Why, Why, Why would you anger your teamates and your fans like this? We forgave you and then we cheered you…it’s not very nice to make us all worry for an entire week…and it’s just plain wrong to look at!!!

Do you NEED a hoodie in Cobo?

6. Bahaha says:

I think I’m the ONLY one who thinks the Cowboys will have a surprise Win this Sunday.. 🙂

7. Eric Celeste says:

You are not, Bahaha. In fact, I have told anyone who will listen, the Cowboys will win fairly easily, with or without T.O. Eli Manning cannot handle a pass rush, unless your idea of “handling” means to fart and fall down.

The problem will be when Seattle upsets Green Bay, as they are very underrated. Celeste, ON RECORD!

Ok…the problem is – it shouldn’t be a surprise win a this point.

The very fact that we’re saying the Cowboys beating the Giants at home would be a surprise shows something is wrong, I think.

9. rod tidwell says:

he has every right to shoplift the pootie. nick lachey? career?

10. the tipster who sent it in says:

Was that Witten in one of the pics?? Anyone?

11. I would point out that pictures indicate they are staying at Las Ventanas, which I think is superior to both Esperanza and the One and Only Palmilla. Therefore, I predict a Cowboys win.

12. Eric Celeste says:

I don’t know why everyone hates you, Corts. You make me giggle.

13. mm says:

Looks to me like Jason Witten and Jessica Simpson in that photo.

NOW we have a story!

14. steph says:

now romo can go anywhere sincew he effed up the game

15. steph says:

i hate romo i hop he never quaterbacks the cowboys agian

16. steph says:

i hope jerry jones finds away to fire this miserable pos

17. I really liked your blog with the Cowboys mention! A Super Bowl maybe this year?!?