Observations from last night:
- Tre Wilcox is very muscly. And very sweet to decline Elizabeth’s offer of an after-party so politely. But Tim’s right–wrong move.
- An entire noble-fir branch of rosemary is too much rosemary to ingest in a single bite. (Ask Adam.)
- Casey Thompson has amazing posture, and she knows how to work a microphone.
- Grabbing a fork and sampling the celebrity chefs’ display dishes is never a good idea, and will likely get you kicked out in a hurry.
- Foodies may love food, but they love to drink even more, as evidenced by the need for a last-minute liquor store run–and those killer white chocolate martinis.
- Nancy Nichols is a star, as evidenced by the $1,600 one winner bid to accompany her to dinner. On a related note, I’d like to auction off the chance to sit with me at my computer as I scour the Internet for more Tony and Jessica news. Checks can be made payable to me.