DMN Phone Survey

I’m working at home where my phone just rang. The call was from area code 703. Curious, I picked it up. A recorded male voice said:

Hello, this is a 45-second survey. Do you subscribe to Dallas morning news? (No)
Do you believe the Dallas Morning News has a liberal bias? (No) Are you male? (No, although that point is up for discussion) Are you 50 years of age or older? (Yes, thanks for reminding me.)

Click. Off he went. What. Ever.

Comments

9 responses to “DMN Phone Survey”

1. DM says:

ah, that was me. I’m in between meetings and bored. I’m calling now to see who takes Penthouse. what’s Tim’s number?

2. fruitdog says:

Who the hell would think the DMN has a liberal bias?

3. IttyBittyWussy says:

Knowing whether it did or did not would require that I had actually read the fool thing at some point over the last year…

4. Bill M. says:

Curious. Same call came when I was out briefly. I called the number and was informed it’s been disconnected.

5. AC says:

I got the same call last week – and i only receive the weekend edition of the DMN…

6. GummBah says:

I got a similar call 2 days ago. Except they asked if subscribed to D and was I transgender.

7. Nate says:

I’ve gotten the call a few times, even today when I was at home for lunch. Thank goodness for answering machines.

8. Rawlins says:

It was your nosy and controlling ex-husband in California (the one who sends those monthly elaborate settlement checks that keep you awash in luxury) checking what beside ‘D’ and ‘Peoples’ reading materials inspire you… and if you are admitting that you’re not the same age as his current trophy trollop du jour.

9. Col. Sanders says:

Why does the DMN have to use work from the suburbs of D.C. for their surveys? Can’t they help the local economy?