Barney’s Concierge Jackson “Makes Magic”

I know, I know. I’m like Kix and the NYT. But also in today’s WSJ is a story about luxury retailers’ concierges, including a mini-profile of Gary Jackson, aka “Jackson,” who sold my wife and me our first couch when he worked at Domestic Bliss. He’s one of the most stylish men in Dallas, so it was no surprise he got a gig at Barney’s, which is a pretty stylish place. Check it out.

Comments

8 responses to “Barney’s Concierge Jackson “Makes Magic””

1. Anne Young says:

Jackson pulls breeds of rabbits out of his hat that I’ve never even heard of – the man goes way beyond cottontail and Angora.

He’s a friend and colleague and an asset to the city.

2. Brian says:

the fact that i am too poor to shop at Barneys yet Jackson remembers, if I go in, my name, makes me cry. so cool and cool. Also he is cool.

3. R says:

Kudos to Jackson on the NYT article! He is a great guy and quite sytlish indeed.

4. JS says:

Thanks Jackson!

5. Bobby Ewing says:

Kudos to WSJ writer Ann Zimmerman…a local asset equal (if not superior) to Jackson. She’s a pro.

6. Lady Currie says:

Jackson’s talents are many. We’ve known about him for years in NYC and are happy that he is getting the attention he deserves.

7. Gackt says:

This site just got leaked, I think it is in pre-launch now: http://www.lowperiod.com

Is there anything this guy can’t do??

8. Jackson has been a dear friend, the kind of friend everyone likes to be around at all the happening spots in Dallas. He’s definitely made my Barneys shopping experiences the best and a blast.
    I mean, what a talented guy! Anyone who knows him personally would agree, he is ‘The Man’!