Ok folks, I’ve just about had it with the e-mail interruptions. I’m working at home and my monkey paw is about to give out. Here are just a few distracting morsels from today’s inbox:
- Hi Nancy, click here for the best option for mounting electronic devices available.
- We are pleased to share with you a valuable promotional offer from AARP.
- Nancy, just wanted to let you know that the US markets were down last night and you have a margin call this morning.
- Nancy, hope to see you at this year’s SisterFest.
- Hi Nancy! Have you ever wondered ‘What in the world do I get for someone who has everything for their new baby?’ Well, I have the answer.
People, even if I wanted to mount something electric in my old age, I obviously can’t afford it because I’m too busy jamming with lesbians and their expensive Chinese babies. Back off or I’ll blow. Timmy, how come you never put any ice in my drink? Clink.