A masochistic FBvian reports:
The highlights….I guess, of the OJ interview:
- OJ Simpson is a Joel Osteen fan.
- He also says he’s “computer illiterate,” and doesn’t see the websites about him.
- He’s enjoying his digs in Florida. He takes a designated driver when he drinks, “because I don’t want to be a Paris Hilton or a Lindsay Lohan.” (Question: How bad does this make Paris and Lindsay, if OJ says he doesn’t want to be them?) Murmur.
- Michael Jackson was “totally there for my kids” during the whole trial. MUR-mur.
- He quoted Thomas Jefferson, “A person who doesn’t read the news is better informed than one who does, something something something something.”
- There were also several prank callers, including one who made a reference, I believe, to masturbation.
- He’s also apparently going to be on tomorrow to talk about the trial, and to dish on Kato Kaelin.