How fired up am I about today? The wheelings and dealings? The months of anticipation? The over-priced contracts about to be signed? But enough about the iPhone. It’s also NBA draft day. Those of you who enjoyed our NFL draft live blog will be happy to know that Zach in New York will once again be joining us for reports from an actual television stationed in New York City. We’ll also have special guest commentary, including trenchant analysis from Freeze, a Mavericks season ticket holder. To get us warmed up, here’s an early Over/Under wagering board from NY correspondent Zach.
Lets get some over/unders going.
1) Over / Under on total trades today: 7.5
2) Over / Under on trades involving the Mavs: 1.5
3) O/U on number of players that played on the Mavs last year that are still part of the team at the end of the night:Â Â 9.5
4) O/U total All Star appearances made by players traded: 24.5
5) O/U on number of teams that will regret not drafting Acie Law:Â 28.5
6) O/U on players not from the U.S. drafted in the first round: 6.5
7) O/U on how many days I have waited to live blog another draft: 59
8) O/U on number of times the words “upside” is used to describe any player taken in the first 5 picks:Â 19,249,220.5
9) O/U on how much you would pay to see Dickie V and Stephen A Smith in a fight to the death: $953,694,453,832,147,235,887,235,299,987,125,813,335,053.54