The well-known Palo Alto design firm IDEO is looking to “understand the context of living in downtown Dallas.” It’s true. And they’re willing to buy you dinner to hear your thoughts. (Okay, I know. Adam doesn’t rent. But the rest of you hungry renters should sign up.)
We would like to speak with: People who live in the Dallas Metropolitan area; and Who currently rent and plan to continue renting for at least the near-term; and Who live in an urban neighborhood, or are considering moving to one; and For whom price is not the most important factor in choosing a place to live Age range 24 +
If your answer is “yes” to the first two questions, please answer the other questions, and reply to [email protected]
1. Do you live in metropolitan Dallas (not suburbs)?
2. Are you, or would you consider moving to downtown or another dense urban neighborhood?
3. Do you currently rent?
4. What neighborhood of Dallas do you live in?
5. How long have you lived in Texas?
6. What is your age?
7. Are you: a. living alone b. living as a couple c. have children in your household?
8. What is your current rent?
Your answers will be kept in confidence.
If your answers to 1 — 3 are yes, we invite you to take part in our study, please give us a call or email with a little information about your life, and we will schedule either a group dinner session, or an individual conversation about your neighborhood and lifestyle. Individual sessions are 2 hours or less, with compensation for your time. Our sessions will take place the week of July 4.