Some food news: Partenope Ristorante, from husband and wife Dino and Megan Santonicola, is opening at 1900 Main St. in Downtown Dallas.
Some facts courtesy of a press release:
- The restaurant will be located in the historic 1920s-built Titche-Goettinger building.
- Dino was born and raised in Naples, Italy where he discovered his love for cooking at age 13.
- The menu includes things like Pizza Fritta, Ragú Napoletano, Torte Caprese, and Panna Cotta Limoncello.
- The wine list will focus on Italian varietals with an emphasis on the Southern region of Italy.
- The pizza oven was custom designed and created by Stefano Ferrara in Naples, Italy.
- The restaurant will open this fall.
As always, we’ll report more once we’ve had the opportunity to check it out.