The 22nd annual DFW Restaurant Week kicks off on August 5. Reservation day for the dining event is July 9. That’s also when the list of 140 participating restaurants will be unveiled. We wanted to give you a heads up so that you can put the date in your calendar.
Some things to know:
- Restaurant Week, which we all know is more like Restaurant Month, begins on August 5 but many restaurants will extend participation through August 18, August 25, and even September 2.
- Some restaurants are offering a “preview weekend” from August 2 through August 4.
- DFW Restaurant week is a bunch of three-course prix fixe dinners for $39 or $49 and two-course lunches for $25.
- 20 percent of proceeds are donated to the North Texas Food Bank.
- The kickoff party takes place Thursday, August 1, at Crockett Row at West 7th in Fort Worth.
We’ll post the full lineup once we have it. Have a nice day.