You think I’m kidding, right? Nope. Sprouts is opening a new store in McKinney and I’m pretty sure if you live all the way out there, you’ll want to attend the 7 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony. Here’s why:
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 7 a.m.
WHERE: 9241 Virginia Parkway — on the corner of Custer Road and Virginia Parkway
WHY: To celebrate the new 26,043-square-foot store, Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 18, to which the public is invited to attend, tour the store and shop for their favorite grocery items. Additionally, a few special events are planned for grand opening day:
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book with more than $30 in Sprouts savings.
- Guests will save even more on Sprouts’ already low prices with $1 deals throughout the store.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
MORE: A few special events are planned for Saturday, Sept. 21:
- The first 300 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- Shoppers will be randomly selected to win freshly sliced Boar’s Head meats and cheeses at the Deli.
- We’ll be hiding 20 golden tickets on products throughout the grocery aisles. If you find one, you’ll get $20 off your purchase.
- Boar’s Head will be on-site handing out 500 free hot dogs to our customers.
On Sept. 28 at 10:30 a.m., the store will host a nutritional lecture called, “Burn the Belly Fat and Tone the Tummy,” given by Sprouts Nutritionist Janet Little.