Fire Damages Decanter Restaurant in Oak Cliff

I got a message late Friday that Decanter Restaurant was on fire. I tried to call the restaurant all weekend and finally sent an email. Najam Jaffri, the general manager sends this note:

Yes, there was a fire in our attic because of a short circuit caused by TXU’s faulty wire outside our building. Fire department took care of the fire and secured our property in the most professional manner. Thanks to our most wonderful landlord Jim Lake and his staff we were up and running within 24 hours, the kind of damage we had usually it takes weeks and months to get back in business. Thank you for your concern please let your readers know we are open for business.