It’s time again for our list of cool finds, lovely things, and just general goodness to kick off the week. Herewith five things we’re loving.
- The Over app that the lovely and amazing Lucy Wrubel turned me on to. It’s a genius, super easy way to add pretty typography to your iPhone snaps. I am officially obsessed. Full stop.
- Desiree Espada’s snaps of Nicole Kwon in the West Village. Nicole’s shop is beyond stunning. And those necklaces are officially on my Valentine’s wish list. Any (or all) of them will do.
- The pint-sized version of Raquel Allegra’s Fossil tee. It’s pretty much the chicest shower gift of all time. Snap one up locally at V.O.D.
- A dozen Valentine cake balls from The Original Cake Ball Company. Your kiddos’ teachers would likely be very pleased if one of these boxes-o-goodness ended up on their desk on Thursday…just so much cooler than your standard drugstore chocolate sampler.
- The new card line Read Between The Lines. The brainchild of Melinda Jones and business partner (and Dallas mom) Tammy Shugart, the cards are smart, fresh, and funny. My personal favorite (and sadly the one that is most necessary in my life of late), “Moron is my name, I am so sorry.”