It’s Monday…that’s means it’s time for our weekly round-up of the things we’re loving, coveting, or just can’t get out of our heads. Here’s what made the cut.
- Hanh’s mix of Forever 21, McQueen, Cartier, and Hermes rings and bracelets — a spot-on high/low jewelry moment.
- The “Sacred Cow” rug from Jane Waggoner’s spring collection. This beauty would seriously transform any room it graced.
- Michelle Obama’s fringe. She is rocking this haircut. I predict lots of requests for this look in salons across America.
- Le Metier de Beaute’s Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe — I am totally and utterly obsessed. It’s shimmery (but not too shimmery), provides coverage (but not too much coverage), and just pretty much makes my skin look, well, 100 times better every time I smooth it on. It’s liquid gold, friends.
- Roxy Marj’s coloring posters — Think of these as sanctioned wall doodling. When the kiddos are done, frame the finished product to create big, groovy, homemade works of art.