Patio Sessions at the AT&T PAC kicks-off tonight, and, I have to say, I’m pretty jazzed. We took the girlies last year for the Destry/Orbans show, and it could not have been a more blissful evening.
The sessions happen every Thursday evening through May 31st, and it is a perfect, perfect event for kiddos… “Why”, you ask? Well let me break it down for you…
- It starts at 5:30, and ends at 7:30 (i.e. it’s short and early).
- It’s outside with lot of places for the littles to run and play and splash around (the splashing is the deal sealer for my crew).
- You can bring your own food and drinks…thus easily satisfying all your family member’s various food needs. + Who doesn’t love a picnic??!
- Your kids can dance around like wild people and nobody will bat an eye.
- And for you, they sell wine and beer…and this season’s lineup of bands is fantastic!
It’s foolproof I tell you. Go. You’ll be happy that you did.