D CEO’s 100-page September 2021 edition is now available online. Read about strategies DFW leaders are using to create progress in diversity, equity, and inclusion; how Jim Stevens helped Fletcher’s Corny Dog fans get their fix when the State Fair was canceled; and why H-E-B is the latest disruption to hit DFW’s grocery retail market.
The issue also includes our Healthcare Annual, which features health system CEOs on COVID-19’s lasting impact, a primary care physician roundtable, why the hospital of tomorrow is closer than you think, and more.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- Ashley Buchanan, The Michaels Cos. CEO, who is leveraging new technology to take the arts and crafts brand into the future.
- Rose Gold Rosé, a Dallas-based wine label bringing the taste of Provence, France to Texas.
- Lola Lott, the leader of production company CharlieUniformTango, whose clients include Samsung, McDonald’s, and Amazon.
- An On the Table interview with Benjamin Vann, the Impact Ventures leader who is growing his nonprofit and accelerator fund to support women and BIPOC entrepreneurs.
- A look at Shokworks, the Dallas-based app company activating the second screens of sports fans globally.
- The elements of the future about which Nancy Brown of American Heart Association, Byron Sanders of Big Thought, and Debra Brennan Tagg of Brennan Financial Services have are excited.
- President and managing director of Bank of America Jennifer Chandler advises on ways to close the gender wealth gap.
- How Howdy Homemade Ice Cream leader Tom Landis is providing jobs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- A look at whst’s next for DFW’s grocery retail market.
- Executives off duty: The Rainier Cos. CEO Danny Lovell on his amateur golf career, Medina USA executive Tammy Meinershagen’s go-to style looks, and a luxurious, natural getaway in Puerto Rico with technology executive Evelyn Torres Gomez.
- President of financial services at Capital One Sanjiv Yajnik on his immigration journey, traveling back to India now with his own family to work in Mother Teresa’s orphanage.
- A look into the healthcare designs and technologies creating the hospital of tomorrow.
- Insights into how COVID-19 has forever impacted DFW from health system CEOs.
- A roundtable discussion on the evolution of primary care in North Texas.
- The story of how Dallasite Adelfa Botello Callejo championed rights for Hispanic students in education during the 1900s.
Read these stories and more here.
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.
Kelsey VanderschootView Profile
Kelsey J. Vanderschoot came to Dallas by way of Napa, Los Angeles, and Madrid, Spain. A former teacher, she joined…
Adelfa Botello Callejo American Heart Association Ashley Buchanan Bank Of America Benjamin Vann Big Thought Byron Sanders Capital One Casey Barber CharlieUniformTango Danny Lovell Debra Brennan Tagg Evelyn Torres-Gomez Howdy Homemade Ice Cream Impact Ventures Jennifer Chandler Kristine Guleserian Lola Lott Michaels Cos. Nancy Brown Rose Gold Rosé Sanjiv Yajnik Shokworks Tammy Meinershagen Tom Landis