It’s that time of year! D CEO’s popular Commercial Real Estate Awards program returns to honor the region’s top projects, transactions, dealmakers, and industry leaders driving activity in 2022.
All Commercial Real Estate Awards finalists will be featured in the April issue of D CEO and recognized at an exclusive awards event in March. Past honorees include titans of the industry, including Ross Perot Jr., Craig Hall, Herb Weitzman, Lucy Billingsley, Shawn Todd, and Jack Matthews.
The 2022 winners included Developer of the Year Derrick Evers of Kaizen Development Partners, Broker of the Year Torrey Littlejohn of JLL, and Emerging Leader of the Year Danny Baker of CBRE. Read more about all of last year’s honorees here.
The 2022 Deal of the Year was awarded to Crescent Real Estate’s acquisition of The Crescent, which was closed in March 2021 for a reported $700 million. It marks the third time Crescent Real Estate Chairman John Goff has owned the iconic Uptown property. Goff was also awarded the 2022 Pioneer Award. Read more about how Goff got his start in real estate–and the time he bet his entire net worth on a project–in last year’s feature story here.
To nominate an individual, company, or deal, click here to be taken to the Commercial Real Estate site, which provides links to nomination forms, answers to FAQs, a report on last year’s winners, and photos and videos from the 2022 awards event.
- Pioneer Award
- Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year
- Emerging Commercial Real Estate Professional of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Excellence in Architecture and Design
- Excellence in Construction and Engineering
- Best Land Deal
- Best Commercial Property Sale
- Best New Office Project
- Best Office Lease
- Best Relocation
- Best New Industrial Project
- Best Industrial Lease
- Best New Mixed-Use Project
- Best Retail Lease or Project
- Best New Multifamily Project
- Best Redevelopment or Renovation
- Best Hospitality Project
- Community Impact Award