D CEO’s popular Commercial Real Estate Awards program returns to honor the region’s top projects, transactions, dealmakers, and industry leaders driving activity in 2021.
This year, we’ve added a new category to highlight the recent influx of hospitality projects in the region. We also are bringing back the Emerging Commercial Real Estate Professional of the Year category. The award was designed last year to recognize professionals under 40. Holden Lunsford of Holt Lunsford Commercial was the inaugural recipient.
All Commercial Real Estate Awards finalists will be featured in the April issue of D CEO and recognized at an exclusive awards event in March. Past honorees include Ross Perot Jr., Craig Hall, Herb Weitzman, Lucy Billingsley, Shawn Todd, and Jack Matthews.
Categories are divided into two groups: Individuals/Companies and Projects/Deals.
The deadline for nominations is January 10, 2022.
Click here to be taken to the Commercial Real Estate site, which provides links to nomination forms, answers to FAQs, a report on last year’s winners, and photos and videos from the 2021 awards event.
- Pioneer Award
- Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year
- Emerging Commercial Real Estate Professional of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Excellence in Architecture and Design
- Excellence in Construction and Engineering
- Best Land Deal
- Best Commercial Property Sale
- Best New Office Project
- Best Office Lease
- Best Relocation
- Best New Industrial Project
- Best Industrial Lease
- Best New Mixed-Use Project
- Best Retail Lease or Project
- Best New Multifamily Project
- Best Redevelopment or Renovation
- Best Hospitality Project
- Community Impact Award