D CEO’s popular Commercial Real Estate Awards program returns to honor the region’s top projects, transactions, dealmakers, and industry leaders driving activity in 2019.
This year, we’ve added two new categories: Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year and Best New Multifamily Project.
All Commercial Real Estate Awards finalists will be featured in the April issue of D CEO and recognized at an exclusive awards event in March. Past honorees include Ross Perot Jr., Craig Hall, Herb Weitzman, Lucy Billingsley, and Jack Matthews.
Categories are divided into two groups: Individuals/Companies and Projects/Deals.
The deadline for nominations is January 10, 2020.
Click here to be taken to the Commercial Real Estate site, which provides links to nomination forms, answers to FAQs, a report on last year’s winners, and photos from the 2019 awards event.
- Pioneer Award
- Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year
- Excellence in Architecture and Design
- Excellence in Construction and Engineering
- Developer of the Year
- Best Land Deal
- Best Commercial Property Sale
- Best New Office Project
- Best Office Lease
- Best New Industrial Project
- Best Industrial Lease
- Best New Mixed-Use Project
- Best Retail Lease
- Best New Multifamily Project
- Best Data Center Project
- Best Redevelopment or Renovation
- Best Community Impact