Saturday, January 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022
36° F Dallas, TX
Medical

KDC, Rubicon Team Up on Medical Office Project

A 95,000-square-foot first phase will break ground this fall, anchored by a lease from Healthcare Associates.
By  |
Image

Busy developer KDC is collaborating with Rubicon Representation on a new medical office project in Las Colinas. The 155,000-square-foot project will sit at Gateway and State Highway 161 in Irving.

A 95,000-square-foot first phase will break ground this fall, anchored by a lease from Healthcare Associates. The private practice wanted a unique care environment that hasn’t been done before, said Dr. J. Mark Anderson: “A one-stop shop for imaging, pharmacy, dental, vision, and sleep therapy.”

A 60,000-square-foot second phase will get underway shortly after the first. It will house an ambulatory surgery center, along with medical office space.

“There has not been a medical office project of this scale built in Las Colinas in more than 10 years,” said Bill Guthrey, senior vice president-partner, KDC. He expects the high-profile location to lead to a quick lease-up.

The project will be within walking distance to DART’s Beltline Station, offering access to downtown Dallas and other destinations.

Rubicon Representation put the real estate deal together. MBRE Healthcare will own 80 percent of the initial building. The physicians of Healthcare Associates of Texas will own the remaining 20 percent of the first building and the entirety of the second building.

Related Articles

Deals

Lease: Aeroexchange

Aeroexchange has leased 13,557-square-feet of office space at 1503 LBJ Frwy. in Dallas.
Deals

Lease: Arcadia

Arcadia has leased 2,897 square feet of office space in 3500 Maple at 3500 Maple Ave., in Dallas.
Deals

Lease: The Real Estate Council Foundation

The Real Estate Council Foundation has leased 4,913 sq. ft. of office space at 3100 McKinnon Street in Dallas.
Deals

Lease: Equify

Equity has leased 21,328 sq. ft. of office space at 777 Main St. in Fort Worth.