Trademark Property Co. has inked deals with five new restaurants and retailers at Victory Park. The company was tapped in 2012 to oversee a redevelopment of the 75-acre district surrounding American Airlines Center.
The new leases add up to 10,500 square feet. They include:
• Read Between the Lines (1,164 square feet), a stationary store that also sells art prints, greeting cards, and wine and spirit bags.
• Simply Elegant (474 square feet), a full-service floral design shop.
• BuzzBrews (4,612 square feet), a fourth location for the eatery, which features a 24-hour menu.
• Jimmy John’s (1,767 square feet), a sandwich shop.
• Victory Park CrossFit (2,523 square feet), a fitness center.
Terry Montesi, CEO of Trademark said the company’s focus is on crafting the right mix of retail. “With the sheer volume of activity and development in Victory Park right now, the leasing interest is contagious,” he said. “These deals are just the beginning. We’re in current negotiations with a number of tenants.”
Victory Park, named by D CEO as one of six real estate projects to watch in 2015, is owned by UST XVI Victory Park, a German real estate investment fund managed by affiliates of Estein & Associates USA Ltd. which is based in Orlando.