D CEO and Communities Foundation of Texas are proud to honor nonprofit professionals and organizations making a positive impact in our community, and the corporate businesses and executives who support them, through our 2023 Nonprofit & Corporate Citizenship Awards.
The deadline to submit nominations for DFW nonprofits and corporations has been extended to Friday, April 21.
Now in its sixth year, the program celebrates the efforts of local nonprofit volunteers and organizations as well as the corporations that provide support through financial donations, executive who volunteer on nonprofit boards, in-kind services, and sponsorships.
The full list of categories is below; detailed descriptions can be found here.
To nominate nonprofit organizations and leaders, click here.
To nominate corporations and business leaders, click here.
Finalists will be featured in the August issue of D CEO and recognized at a private awards event.
Nonprofit Award Categories
- Innovation in Education
- Leadership Excellence
- Most Successful Fundraising or Awareness Campaign
- Nonprofit Team of the Year
- Outstanding Innovation
- Organization of the Year
- Social Enterprise
- Capital One Impact Initiative Award
Corporate Citizenship Award Categories
- Sustainability Leadership
- Collaboration of the Year
- Corporate Leadership Excellence
- Corporate Partner of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Equity Leadership
- In-Kind Service Supporter