In partnership with the Association for Corporate Growth Dallas-Fort Worth, TXCPA Dallas, and Financial Executives International, D CEO is pleased to once again honor top corporate finance executives in Dallas-Fort Worth through its Financial Executive Awards program.
Nominations are now open, with a submission deadline of Jan. 12, 2023.
All finalists will be celebrated at an exclusive awards event and profiled in the May issue of D CEO. (Here is a link to last year’s feature.)
2023 FINANCIAL EXECUTIVES AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Small Private Company (up to $50 million in annual revenue)
- Midsize Private Company ($50 million—$200 million in annual revenue)
- Large Private Company ($200 million or more in annual revenue)
- Small Public Company (up to $50 million in annual revenue)
- Midsize Public Company ($50 million—$200 million in annual revenue)
- Large Public Company ($200 million or more in annual revenue)
- Nonprofit Organization
MOST INNOVATIVE FINANCE TEAM
OUTSTANDING CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER, CONTROLLER, OR TREASURER
OUTSTANDING PUBLIC SERVICE
Recognizing excellence among financial executives who work in the public sector
OUTSTANDING INTERNAL AUDITOR
EMERGING LEADERS IN FINANCE
This award will recognize professionals under 40 who have already made significant contributions to the finance industry and demonstrated the potential for leadership.
CONSTANTINE “CONNIE” KONSTANCE AWARD
Named for late accounting and information management professor at The University of Texas at Dallas, Constantine “Connie” Konstans, this award will recognize an individual or team who—through vision, commitment, leadership, implementation of a governance program, professionalism, and ethics—has achieved a level of excellence in corporate governance that serves as an inspiration to others in the business community.