D CEO’S 80-page November 2022 edition is now available online. The issue includes a look into how HEYCO Energy Group CEO George Yates plans to help solve Europe’s energy crisis; the state of the U.S. energy sector and D CEO’s 2022 Energy Awards winner; and cultural marketing leader Liliana Gil Valletta’s journey to success.
You’ll also find:
- A deep dive into how Thryv CEO Joe Walsh transformed a telephone company into a billion-dollar SAAS empire
- A look at Meli’s Cookies, a North Texas brand of gluten free goodies claiming space on grocery shelves nationwide
- Plaza Premium Group’s U.S. operations launch in DFW airport and their plans for growing their brand’s collection of airport lounges domestically.
- Why longtime EarthX adviser Nathan Loftice decided to take the company’s helm
- How Texas could stand to gain $14.9 million if sports gambling were legalized
- A glimpse of Dr. Tyler Cooper of Cooper Aerobics’ passion for summiting some of the world’s highest peaks
- Recent successes from energy leaders at City Electric Supply Co, Ricochet Fuel Distributors, and Oncor Electric
- Crisis communications strategies from leader of the Power Group, Amy Power
- A trip to Napa Valley with suggestions for wineries off the beaten path from Amazon executive Vickie Yakunin
- Dallas Mavericks’ Rolando Blackman’s immigration journey from Panama
- A look back at the life of Leslie Stemmons, for whom Stemmons Freeway is named