D CEO’S 80-page November 2022 edition is now available online. The issue includes a look into how HEYCO Energy Group CEO George Yates plans to help solve Europe’s energy crisis; the state of the U.S. energy sector and D CEO’s 2022 Energy Awards winner; and cultural marketing leader Liliana Gil Valletta’s journey to success.
You’ll also find:
- A deep dive into how Thryv CEO Joe Walsh transformed a telephone company into a billion-dollar SAAS empire
- A look at Meli’s Cookies, a North Texas brand of gluten free goodies claiming space on grocery shelves nationwide
- Plaza Premium Group’s U.S. operations launch in DFW airport and their plans for growing their brand’s collection of airport lounges domestically.
- Why longtime EarthX adviser Nathan Loftice decided to take the company’s helm
- How Texas could stand to gain $14.9 million if sports gambling were legalized
- A glimpse of Dr. Tyler Cooper of Cooper Aerobics’ passion for summiting some of the world’s highest peaks
- Recent successes from energy leaders at City Electric Supply Co, Ricochet Fuel Distributors, and Oncor Electric
- Crisis communications strategies from leader of the Power Group, Amy Power
- A trip to Napa Valley with suggestions for wineries off the beaten path from Amazon executive Vickie Yakunin
- Dallas Mavericks’ Rolando Blackman’s immigration journey from Panama
- A look back at the life of Leslie Stemmons, for whom Stemmons Freeway is named
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.
Amy Power City Electric Supply Co. Cooper Aerobics D CEO November Dallas Mavericks Dr. Tyler Cooper EarthX George Yates HEYCO Energy Group Joe Walsh Leslie Stemmons Liliana Gil Valletta Meli's Cookies Nathan Loftice Oncor Electric Plaza Premium Group Power Group Ricochet Fuel Distributors Rolando Blackman Thryv