D CEO is proud to host its fourth annual Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Symposium on September 15, 2022.
The half-day, in-person event, “The Business of Belonging,” will feature 13 dynamic speakers who are focused on equitable workplaces that can drive meaningful change. As C-Suite executives seek guidance and prioritize building more equitable businesses, this year’s program promises to be educational, insightful, and powerful.
Young professionals and seasoned CEOs alike can take advantage of strategic and focused networking opportunities, and tangible takeaways from the selected presenters.
Join us for an inspiring and motivating day of content and connection.
Thursday, September 15
7:30 a.m. – noon
7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration, Breakfast, Networking
8:15 a.m. Programming begins
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
2222 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 7520710:30-12 Program
General admission of $165, which you can purchase here, includes:
- Access to all in-person event programming, featuring 13 speakers and panelists
- Ability to engage with speakers and attendees during focused networking sessions
- Receive attendee list in advance of the Symposium (name, title and company)
- Two-year subscription to D CEO and a one-year subscription to D Magazine (total value of $128) for you or as a gift
- Access to recordings of the program following Symposium
- All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the Big D Reads paperback edition of The Accommodation and a special corporate book club reading guide to bring back to their colleagues.
- TC Alexander, VP Community Development Relationship Manager, Bank of Texas
- Eric Bradley, Associate General Counsel, Thomson Reuters
- Cristina Candia Lopez, Culture, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Leader
- Sakina Foster, Partner, Haynes Boone
- Chris Moreland, President and CEO, Moreland Accord
- Lisa M. Ong, President and Founder, Wishing Out Loud
- Brad Pritchett, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Dallas Museum of Art
- Dylan Rafaty, Head of Accessibility Strategy and Partnerships, C-Hear, Inc. and Founder, North Texas Disability Chamber
- Brad Ramsey, Senior Vice President, Media Operations/TEGNA Inc.; President and General Manager, WFAA
- Cheryl Richards, Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, VisitDallas
- Victoria Russell, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Beam Suntory
- Jeanette Schutz, Senior Director of Supplier Diversity, Dallas College
- Cherice Williams, Director, Innovation–US RTD & Strategic Ventures, Beam Suntory
- …and more!