D CEO’s 100-page August 2022 edition is now available online. Read about Vinli CEO Mark Haidar’s real-life journey from Lebanon; how some next generation nonprofit leaders are incorporating corporate strategies to reshape the sector; and the latest on the recovery of the travel industry and its North Texas players.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A celebration of the 126 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards finalists of 2022.
- Dan Hunt, the FCC Dallas CEO leading the charge for DFW’s bid to become a central part of the FIFA World Cup in 2026.
- Outside, Texas, a Lower Greenville shop creating community through outdoor education and gear.
- Tina Young, the MarketWave leader explains it’s no longer enough to work on external marketing only; Companies must focus on internal branding, too.
- A look at the floral artistry of The Botanical Mix, the company behind arrangements at Four Seasons in Irving, The Thompson Dallas, and more.
- Island, an enterprise browser company making what it believes to be the next iteration of the Internet.
- A look at how several healthcare players are contributing to rising prices.
- Leadership advice from Deloitte’s Jason Downing.
- Chris Crosby of Compass Data Centers, Sue Ansel of Gables Residential, and Shridhar Mittal of Zimperium on their best business advice.
- Charter Medical Center’s Kim Olusanya on her style inspiration and go-to looks.
- North Texas executives’ must reads
- How Northwestern mutual leader Tait Cruse uses his battle with cancer, and the loss of his son, as inspiration to give back.
- Krista Nightengale of Better Block, Bob Pryor of NTT Data, and Ted Ogawa of Toyota Motor North America share their favorite dishes from DFW restaurants.
- A wellness retreat at real estate leader Bill Cawley’s destination of choice—Hawaii.
- Hilti executive Jahida Nadi’s birth story that took place during Soviet conflict in the Middle East.
Read these stories and more here.