D CEO’s 100-page August 2022 edition is now available online. Read about Vinli CEO Mark Haidar’s real-life journey from Lebanon; how some next generation nonprofit leaders are incorporating corporate strategies to reshape the sector; and the latest on the recovery of the travel industry and its North Texas players.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A celebration of the 126 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards finalists of 2022.
- Dan Hunt, the FCC Dallas CEO leading the charge for DFW’s bid to become a central part of the FIFA World Cup in 2026.
- Outside, Texas, a Lower Greenville shop creating community through outdoor education and gear.
- Tina Young, the MarketWave leader explains it’s no longer enough to work on external marketing only; Companies must focus on internal branding, too.
- A look at the floral artistry of The Botanical Mix, the company behind arrangements at Four Seasons in Irving, The Thompson Dallas, and more.
- Island, an enterprise browser company making what it believes to be the next iteration of the Internet.
- A look at how several healthcare players are contributing to rising prices.
- Leadership advice from Deloitte’s Jason Downing.
- Chris Crosby of Compass Data Centers, Sue Ansel of Gables Residential, and Shridhar Mittal of Zimperium on their best business advice.
- Charter Medical Center’s Kim Olusanya on her style inspiration and go-to looks.
- North Texas executives’ must reads
- How Northwestern mutual leader Tait Cruse uses his battle with cancer, and the loss of his son, as inspiration to give back.
- Krista Nightengale of Better Block, Bob Pryor of NTT Data, and Ted Ogawa of Toyota Motor North America share their favorite dishes from DFW restaurants.
- A wellness retreat at real estate leader Bill Cawley’s destination of choice—Hawaii.
- Hilti executive Jahida Nadi’s birth story that took place during Soviet conflict in the Middle East.
Read these stories and more here.
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.
Kelsey VanderschootView Profile
Kelsey J. Vanderschoot came to Dallas by way of Napa, Los Angeles, and Madrid, Spain. A former teacher, she joined…
Bill Cawley Bob Pryor Chris Crosby Compass Data Centers Dan Hunt Deloitte FCC Dallas Gables Residential Hilti Island Jahida Nadi JASON DOWNING Kim Olusanya Market Wave Northwestern Mutual NTT Data Outside Texas Shridhar Mittal Sue Ansel Tait Cruse Ted Ogawa The Botanical Mix Tina Young Toyota Motor North America