D CEO’s March 2022 edition is now available online. Featured in the issue is five Dallas-area executives who share their journey from the United States Armed Forces to the C-suite, and the lessons they learned along the way; also meet the leaders behind Duro Hospitality, who have perfected many restaurants including The Charles and our now readying a micro hotel; and dive into our 2022 Real Estate Annual which honors Rogers Staubach with our Lifetime Achievement Award.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- An introduction to Arcilia Acosta, the founder and CEO of STL Engineers and CARCON Industries who was recently named chairwoman-elect of the Dallas Citizens Council.
- XR Sports Group is leveraging the metaverse to pioneer complete digital ownership.
- Pillow Bar Owner Connie Kleinert Babikian is carrying on her family’s entrepreneurial legacy.
- Michael Thomas is reinventing support for Dallas’ special needs community through a college-style campus.
- Anne Chow finds relief through boxing.
- Cornbread Hustle founder Cheri Garcia is helping inmates find second chances.
- Bernard Uechtritz, Linda Marie Silver, and Mark Cuban reveal who they’d like to share a meal with.
- Foley & Lardner Attorney Chris Converse give’s travel tips for St. Barts.
- Avocados From Mexico CFO Miguel Molina recalls his journey to America from Chiapas, Mexico.
Read these stories and more here.
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.