D CEO and Communities Foundation of Texas are proud to honor nonprofit professionals and organizations making a positive impact in our community, and the corporate businesses and executives who support them, through our 2022 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards.
Now in its fifth year, the program celebrates the efforts of local nonprofit volunteers and organizations as well as the corporations that provide support through financial donations, executive who volunteer on nonprofit boards, in-kind services, and sponsorships.
New categories this year include Innovation in Education and Sustainability Leadership. The full list is below; detailed descriptions can be found here.
To nominate nonprofit organizations and leaders, click here.
All submission must be made by April 22, 2022.
Finalists will be featured in the August issue of D CEO and recognized at a private awards event.
Here are this year’s award categories:
Nonprofit Award Categories
- Innovation in Education
- Leadership Excellence
- Most Successful Fundraising or Awareness Campaign
- Nonprofit Team of the Year
- Outstanding Innovation
- Organization of the Year
- Social Enterprise
- Capital One Impact Initiative Award
Corporate Citizenship Award Categories
- Sustainability Leadership
- Collaboration of the Year
- Corporate Leadership Excellence
- Corporate Partner of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Equity Leadership
- In-Kind Service Supporter