The deadline for D CEO’s Mergers & Acquisitions Awards, presented in partnership with the Association for Corporate Growth has been extended to Feb. 4, 2022.
All entries must be made online at this site.
The program honors top mergers and acquisitions in North Texas—and the dealmakers that made them happen. Deals must have closed in 2021 to be considered. All finalists will be celebrated at an exclusive awards event and profiled in the May issue of D CEO. (Here is a link to last year’s feature.)
2022 Mergers & Acquisitions Awards Categories
Dealmakers of the Year
- Attorney of the Year
- Attorney who provides legal services related to a merger or acquisition transaction.
- Debt Provider of the Year
- Lender who provides a level of debt for the purpose of financing an acquisition or merger.
- Due Diligence Professional of the Year
- An individual who provides financial, technology, operational, tax, or other diligence to improve deal structures and/or mitigate risk.
- Investment Banker of the Year
- An investment banker who facilitates a merger or acquisition transaction.
- Private Equity Professional of the Year
- Private Equity professional who leads a private equity transaction.
Deals of the Year
- Under $50 million
- $50 million to $249 million
- $250 million to $999 million
- $1 billion plus
If you have any questions, please contact Kelsey Vanderschoot at [email protected]