D CEO’s December 2021 edition is now available online. Meet our CEO of the Year, Jason McCann, and learn how he is providing innovative solutions to office furniture and now real estate; browse our holiday gift guide for every business leader personality; and get to know the finalists in D CEO’s Excellence in Healthcare Awards.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A look at how Four Corners Brewing Co. is making multicultural connections.
- How retail and real-estate guru Mark Masinter of Open Realty Advisors is helping Dallas’ retail develop soul with his Henderson Avenue development.
- Southern Scholar takes socks’ style and comfort to new heights.
- John B. Billingsley of Tri Global Energy, Alyson Brown of Clouse Brown, and Jack Fraker of CBRE share lessons learned at their first jobs.
- Research by Southern Methodist University’s Bridwell Institute for Economic Freedom shows how the state’s free market has helped foster DEI in Texas.
- Jaimee Eddington, Heidrick & Struggles’s Americas leader, shares three ways to help advance diversity, equity, and inclusion at companies.
- A look into how Nadine Lee, DART’s new CEO, finds balance through her passion for ballet, and a glimpse into AT&T executive Vana Hammond Parham’s time on the Dallas Police Department’s force.
- Greysteel Capital’s senior director Jack Stone defines his style and executives share their must-listen-to podcasts.
- Bharat Sangani, Chairman and CEO of Encore Enterprises, shares his immigration story and how his upbringing taught him problem-solving and how to raise the bar.
- Park Place Dealerships’ Tony Carimi shares how the pandemic has coincided with a boom in demand for luxury cars.
- How James Woodall Rogers shaped Dallas as mayor, developing foundational infrastructure and advocating for the city’s future.
Read these stories and more here.