D CEO’s 92-page June/July 2021 edition is now available online. Read LTK’s Amber Venz Box’s journey to success, learn about the big changes that Jean Savage has made as Trinity Industry’s first non-family member CEO, and see how companies can help working moms maintain work-life balance, as told by D CEO’s own working dad and managing editor, Will Maddox.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- Rear admiral Sylvia Trent Adams, the UNT Health Science Center leader, who has been on the frontlines of some of the world’s greatest health crises.
- Photo recaps of D CEO’s Financial Executive and Commercial Real Estate Awards events.
- La Vie Style House, the company behind the one-size line of caftans that has turned celebrity heads.
- An On the Table interview with Margie Aguilar, the ISP Studios CEO who has turned the bilingual production company into a full-service creative agency.
- A look at Nayeb Hospitality Group, the Dallas-based company behind Bishop Arts’ new restaurant Âme, which melds French and Indian flavors.
- The two DFW business leaders with whom Carine Feyten of Texas Woman’s University, Lyda Hill of Lyda Hill Philanthropies, and Nikky Phinyawatana of Asian Mint Restaurant Group would have dinner.
- Benchmark Income Group’s owner Mary Lyons advises on protecting your financial legacy after exiting your business.
- Oluna, a nonprofit founded by 28-year old leader Emmy Hancock, that is fighting period poverty one pair of pants at a time.
- A look at how technology and the pandemic are moving healthcare into the home—and cutting costs by as much as 30 percent.
- Executives off duty: Jackson Shaw’s Michele Wheeler on fly fishing and an outdoor oasis in gorgeous St. Lucia with Dallas Mavericks Erin Finegold White.
- PepsiCo’s director of government affairs Rebecca Acuña on her difficult journey to gaining work authorization after immigrating to the U.S.
- The story of how Dallasite Juanita Craft became one of the first women involved in Dallas’ Civil Rights movement.
Read these stories and more here.