D CEO’s 92-page May 2021 edition is now available online. Find out how Ann and David Sutherland transformed the outdoor furniture space and read some of D CEO’s memorable stories over the past 15 years as we celebrate our anniversary this month.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- Nico Leone, the NPR and PBS exec, aims to expand public media and build consumer trust at his new KERA position.
- A look at the 38 finalists in our 2021 Financial Executive Awards program—CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, and financial leaders who navigated Dallas companies through the volatile 2020 market.
- A showcase of the humanity that underlies DFW’s M&A deals and 2020’s biggest deals and dealmakers, celebrated as our 2021 Mergers & Acquisitions Awards finalists.
- Allie+Bess jewelry, a million-dollar line making a bold statement in Dallas with its stackable bracelets, earrings, and Coke-tab-inspired necklace.
- An On the Table interview with Andre Gray, the architect running the emerging Dallas office at the country’s largest black-owned architecture firm, Moody Nolan.
- A look at REV Robotics, a Dallas-based robotics parts purveyor who sells bot parts to more than 10,000 school programs, including DISD.
- How Dr. Kelvin A. Baggett of McKesson Corp., Jo Trizila of Trizcom Public Relations, and Bradley Williams of Elephant Oil & Gas would make Dallas even better.
- Wellness company founder Sheila Jackson provides advice for developing a healthy morning routine.
- Rahr to the Rescue, a nonprofit founded by Rahr & Sons Brewing Co-founder Fritz Rahr, helps dogs get adopted through brewery events.
- A look at how redevelopers Amanda Moreno-Lake and Jim Lake Jr. are playing real-life monopoly in Oak Cliff.
Executives off duty: style tips from Sarah Snetzer and adventuring in gorgeous Punta de Mita with luxury ride-share company Alto’s CEO Will Coleman.
- The Beck Group CEO Fred Perpall on immigrating to the US to play basketball and run track for the University of Texas at Arlington and working on a recent hospital project in his home country
- The story of how Dallas restaurant owner Mariano Martinez Jr. invented the frozen margarita.
Read these stories and more here.