D CEO’s 92-page April 2021 edition is now available online. Find out how Paul Quinn College President Michael Sorrell has transformed the school through partnerships with the biggest names in business and read about real estate pioneer Shawn Todd, founder of Todd Interests and the developer behind The National and Dallas’ East Quarter.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- Mandy Price, the Harvard Law School graduate who co-founded Kanarys, which gives global brands the tools they need to improve their diversity and inclusion efforts
- A look at the 83 finalists in our 2021 Commercial Real Estate Awards program—projects, deals, and professionals who helped North Texas push through the pandemic.
- Gia Rodriguez Designs, which is making its mark in Dallas, specializing in travel bags and gifts such as passport holders and wine totes
- An On the Table interview with Doug Michel, the incoming president of Entrepreneur’s Organization, who says the peer-to-peer network was critical to his success.
- A profile of Daniella Menachemson, who moved to Dallas from Australia to grow her custom commercial furniture company StyleNations.
- Business advice from Chris Luna of T-Mobile, Thear Suzuki of EY, and Curt Morgan of Vistra Corp.
- Legal tax professionals Brady Cox and Jason Freeman, who provide tax advice for business leaders under the new Biden administration
- Book picks from NTT Data’s Bob Pryor, Texas Woman’s University’s Carine Feyten, Hunt Utilities Stacey Doré, and more.
- A look at looming trade troubles in Texas
Executives off duty: style tips from Megan Dimmer and enjoying luxurious R&R in Austin with owner and president of Wright Choice Group Beverley Wright.
- Jacob’s chief digital and information officer Madhuri Andrews, on her Indian upbringing and journey to America
- The story of how the Caruth Family became the county’s largest landowners during their time
Read these stories and more here.