2020 created a global demand for innovative new products and solutions never before seen. Many have risen to the challenge, working tirelessly to meet new needs, ease complex processes, and create a new way forward.
Last night, D CEO and Dallas Innovates gathered via Zoom alongside our 51 Innovation Awards finalists to celebrate the individuals and companies shaping the future of DFW. Together, we revealed and recognized our 13 Innovation Awards winners across individual and industry categories at our second annual awards event.
D CEO and Dallas Innovates’ Innovation Awards 2021 Winners
- CIO/ CTO of the Year: Bill Lowrey, Istation
- Corporate Innovator of the Year: Sanjiv Yajnik, Capital One
- Startup Innovator of the Year: Rex Kurzius, Asset Panda
- Innovation Advocate of the Year: Hubert Zajicek, Health Wildcatters
- Innovation in Cybersecurity: Critical Start, led by Rob Davis
- Innovation in Finance: MoneyGram International, led by W. Alexander Holmes
- Innovation in Food and Beverage: Revolving Kitchen, led by Tyler Shin
- Innovation in Healthcare: Parkland Clinical Center for Innovation, led by Steve Miff
- Innovation in Manufacturing and Consumer Goods: Vari, led by Jason McCann
- Innovation in Real Estate: Dottid, led by Kyle Waldrep
- Innovation in Talent and Diversity: Kanarys, led by Mandy Price
- Innovation in Technology: Match Group, led by Andy Chen
- Innovation in Transportation: Alpine Advanced Materials, led by Roger Raley
Click here for more information on The Innovation Awards.