The combined Jan/Feb edition of D CEO is now available online. It features a deeply reported profile of Ryan LLC Chairman and CEO Brint Ryan, written by award-winning journalist Barry Shlachter. It also includes a 12-page package honoring the 51 finalists of The Innovation Awards, presented in partnership by D CEO and Dallas Innovates.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A profile of James Fripp of Yum! Brands. He got his start working behind the counter at a Taco Bell restaurant; now, he’s in the global C-Suite of its parent company.
- An interview with Shayan Zadeh, the new CEO of Pier 1, who reveals his plans for the retail brand.
- AT&T Business’ CEO Anne Chow’s perspectives on the pathway to renewal.
- A look at DFW’s industrial real estate sector. It defined the market in 2020—what does the future hold?
- Industry outlooks for 2021 from Michael Ablon of PegasusAblon, Hilda Galvan of Jones Day, and Wyman Roberts of Brinker International.
- Succession plan strategies for midsize and family-owned businesses, from G. Bradford Bulkley.
- A feature on Istation’s Ossa Fisher on her Swedish roots and how they helped form her passion for education.
- Book Club: A new series, where C-Suiters share the one book they think everyone should read—and why.
- Executives off duty: rock climbing with Café Momentum’s Chad Houser and visiting Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Darren James of KAI Enterprises.
- A look at The Adolphus Hotel and its royal and ghostly past.
Read all of these stories and more here.