In partnership with the Association for Corporate Growth Dallas-Fort Worth, D CEO is seeking nominations for exceptional deals and dealmakers to honor in its 2021 Mergers & Acquisitions Awards program. The awards recognize the transactions and M&A professionals in the North Texas region.
All honorees will be celebrated at an exclusive awards event and profiled in the May issue of D CEO.
North Texas Dealmakers who played a major role in M&A transactions that closed in 2020.
- Private Equity/Investment Professional of the Year
- Investment Banker of the Year
- Attorney of the Year
- Due Diligence Professional of the Year (Auditors, Accountants, Consultants, etc.)
- Capital Provider of the Year (Bankers, Debt Lenders, Minority Equity Investors, etc.)
M&A transactions that closed in 2020. Must have a strong North Texas tie.
- Small Deal (up to $50 million)
- Midsize Deal ($50 million to $249 million)
- Large Deal ($250 million to $999 million)
- Billion-Dollar-Plus Deal
The deadline to nominate North Texas deals and dealmakers is Jan. 29, 2021. All entries must be made online at the links above. If you have questions, please contact Associate Editor Kelsey J. Vanderschoot at [email protected]