The November edition of D CEO is now available online. It features “Voices of Boom and Bust,” a package by Will Maddox that includes perspectives from Kelcy Warren, Trevor Rees-Jones, and numerous other major energy players who give their outlook on the industry’s future. Also included is a profile of restaurateur Mark Brezinski and his latest venture, Marugame Udon, by Bianca R. Montes.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A feature on Ted Colbert, the innovative CEO of Boeing Global Services
- A look at a new pathogen-removal technology from Gail Warrior of CASPR Group
- A profile of gaming genius Tony Goodman, the icon behind Age of Empires and CEO of PeopleFun
- Insights from Perkins + Will architects, who share their vision for The Epic in historic Deep Ellum
- Leadership strategies from Gary Kelly of Southwest Airlines, April Anthony of Encompass Home Health and Hospice, and John Gates of JLL
- Perspectives on evaluating corporate priorities from Tracey Doi, CFO of Toyota Motor North America
- UTD’s Bhavani Thuraisingham’s tale of growing up in Sri Lanka and later becoming the cybersecurity, data science, and AI expert that she is today.
- Executives off duty: traveling the country by motorcycle with Texas Motor Speedway’s Eddie Gossage and visiting coastal getaway Port Aransas with Jackson Walker’s Willie Hornberger
Read all of these stories and more here.