D CEO’s latest edition is out, and, as always, it’s packed with stories about North Texas business leaders. The double issue also features 90-plus honorees in our 2020 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards, including Cynt Marshall of the Dallas Mavericks—plus insights from SMU economists on how the Texas economy can bounce back after the chaos of 2020.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A thought leadership report by Christine Perez on diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace, with key strategies from CEOs and D&I experts
- Shawn Shinneman’s profile of transportation guru Russell Laughlin of Hillwood, who works on massive infrastructure deals that can take years to pull together.
- Bianca R. Montes’ conversation with marketing genius Stan Richards of The Richards Group.
- Perspectives on the power of authenticity from Carrie Freeman Parsons of Freeman.
- Tips on increasing your brainpower from Center for BrainHealth founder Sandra Bond Chapman.
- A story on Haynes and Boone attorney Jeff Dorrill, who also happens to be the reigning ultradistance triathlon national champion.
- Texas Health Aetna’s Genevieve Caruncho-Simpson’s tale of immigrating from the Philippines to pursue the American Dream.
As a bonus, it includes D CEO’s new Healthcare Annual by Will Maddox, with reports on the industry’s economic impact, the future of healthcare, and a hospital CEO roundtable.
Read all of these stories and more here.