With readers sheltering in place at home and not at their offices, where many receive their copies of D CEO magazine, we’ve decided to create a special digital copy of the April issue. The entire edition is available here.
Some of the stories you’ll find inside:
- The High-Tech Maestro: How Anne Chow, a Juilliard-trained pianist, became CEO of a $37 billion business group at AT&T.
- What’s Up With Woot: It has been a decade since online behemoth Amazon bought Carrollton’s quirky daily deals pioneer for $110 million. Here’s what the two companies have learned from each other.
- Where Real Estate Is King: 47 of the region’s biggest commercial real estate deals and most notable projects—and the people making them happen.
- You Need to Know: Christian Brickman, the CEO who’s giving Sally Beauty a makeover.
- Suite Talk: Bottle Rocket’s Calvin Carter and Jim Hinton of Baylor Scott & White Health talk about leadership challenges, innovation, and how to disconnect.
- Forget La La Land: Night Media manages some of the biggest stars on the internet.
- Riding in Cowgirl Couture: Banking executive Elaine Agather has a wardrobe event Dale Evans would envy.
Plus: SMU’s W. Michael Cox and Richard Alm weigh in on the energy industry’s next disruption, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Chief Medical Officer Dr. Paul Hain shares advice for curbing your corporate healthcare costs.
You’ll find all of these stories and many more here. Happy reading!