D CEO Magazine in partnership with the Association for Corporate Growth – Dallas-Fort Worth is looking for exceptional deals and business leaders in the mergers and acquisitions community to profile in its 2020 Mergers & Acquisitions Awards program.
If you know of an outstanding M&A deal or dealmaker deserving recognition, please let us know by filling out a brief nomination form here. All honorees will be celebrated at an exclusive awards event and profiled in the May issue of D CEO.
Read about our 2019 winners of D CEO’s M&A Awards.
DEALMAKERS OF THE YEAR – North Texas Dealmakers who played a major role in M&A transactions that closed in 2019.
- Private Equity/Investment Professional of the Year
- Investment Banker of the Year
- Attorney of the Year
- Due Diligence Professional of the Year (Auditors, Accountants, Consultants, etc.)
- Capital Provider of the Year (Bankers, Debt Lenders, Minority Equity Investors, etc.)
DEALS OF THE YEAR – M&A transactions that closed in 2019.
- Small Deal (up to $25 million)
- Midsize Deal ($25 million to $149 million)
- Large Deal ($150 million to $999 million)
- Billion-Dollar-Plus Deal
Nominations are due by Feb. 3, 2020. All entries must be made online. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Salerno at [email protected]