Get informed, engaged, and inspired at D CEO magazine’s fourth annual Women’s Leadership Symposium, to be held from 7:30 a.m. until 12 p.m. on May 30 at the Renaissance Hotel Dallas.
The half-day event will present a keynote address by Yum! Brands’ Tracy Skeans, plus 10 other dynamic speakers who will dive into topics like Building Your Brand, Developing Talent, and Growing Your Business, and Expanding Your Influence and Becoming an Agent of Change. Here’s the complete lineup:
- Tracy Skeans, Chief Transformation and People Officer of Yum! Brands
BUILDING YOUR BRAND
- Roslyn Dawson Thompson, President and CEO of Texas Women’s Foundation
Angelia Pelham, CEO and Chief Executive Coach of Real-Talk Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Michael Onuscheck, President, Global Business & Innovation of Alcon Vision, LLC
- Terri Von Lehmden, Vice President of Human Resources of Toyota Motor North America
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
- Andrea Weiss, Founding Partner of The O Alliance LLC
- Dr. Suzanne Carter, Executive Director of TCU Neeley School of Business’ Executive MBA Program
Stephanie Chung, President of JetSuite
- Cyndi Giles, Senior Vice President and Division Executive of Wells Fargo & Company
- Karyl Innis, CEO and Founder of The Innis Co.
- Christine Perez, Editor of D CEO Magazine